Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fertilizer


The paparazzi has struck again. Since Hank has had this lamp shade on his head, I have been waiting for the perfect moment to get this shot. I actually would have had a better angle, but I went to take another action photo and my batteries didn't hold up. What are the chances? I finally get this opportunity and my batteries die! I guess I should have went with the copper top instead of saving 49 cents.
So why does my poor little guy have this alien thing on his head any way? A couple of weeks ago Hank and I were helping my friend Ryan clear his yard of branches, brush, and an old shed. Ryan rented a wood chipper and we were just going at it. FYI...where safety goggles when using one of those things, especially when it is windy. Well, Hank was running around with Ryan's two dogs, Harlan and Saul, and managed to find broken glass. From there he had stitches...Then he ate them out...Got stitched up again, for FREE, and managed to eat those out as well.
Sort of off topic... But..I don't know if its the little kid inside of me, but I always wonder what dogs think when their owners pick up their poop. Its a shame that dogs don't have the ability to laugh, because then I think I might know what is going on in their little heads.
Maybe I am just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Who am I? What do I enjoy doing? And what stage of my life am I in? I don't have an answer to these questions. My goal is for you construct your own opinion of who you think I am through your own observations. Another intention of mine is to reach out to others and help them do something that is difficult. Look at their life and make an assessment. Do we like what we see? Have I made a difference in another persons life? And so on....