Wednesday, March 25, 2009



I still have dreams of being able to make a bomb out of a paper clip and a hang glider from a torn fishing net. Just give me a little duct tape, chewing gum, and my pocket knife. I love life... Family, friends, nature, golf, ice cream, chipotle, and MacGyver. I have recently discovered a website where I can watch any MacGyver episode there is. Life just got better. 45 minutes of commercial free non-stop action with Mac's buddy Pete Thorton and his trust sidekick Jack Dalton. It even gets interesting when Mac's arch nemesis Murdock throws a wrench into the situation.
If I had to make a decision of which three TV shows I had to watch for the rest of my life, they would be Jeopardy, Seinfeld, and Macgyver. Really, I don't see any other options. These are the top three of all time.
As for movies...My favorite is Stand By Me. Such a classic. Four friends head out on an adventure that would remain with them for the rest of their lives.
What are your favorite shows and movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Who am I? What do I enjoy doing? And what stage of my life am I in? I don't have an answer to these questions. My goal is for you construct your own opinion of who you think I am through your own observations. Another intention of mine is to reach out to others and help them do something that is difficult. Look at their life and make an assessment. Do we like what we see? Have I made a difference in another persons life? And so on....